Sunday, July 30, 2006

Staff outing pictures

On Saturday, the school loaded everybody onto 2 buses and we went out to a beach resort close to Miaoli. I lost the map and can't remember the name right now.... Anyhoo, it was a good day. There were many activities available for us to do; paintball, horseback riding, repelling, volleyball, etc. I elected to swim in the ocean and lie around on my sarong. It feels so right, it must be sarong! Get it, so wrong/sarong! Har! Here's some pictures.


Here's Josh, Ron and Kim, getting ready to play paintball in the 30 degree heat. I drank a beer and took pictures.


Ze beach.
If you bring your pet pig to the beach, make sure it stays hydrated.

We got to watch an acrobat show when we first got there. They were very flippy and bendy.

I can't do that.

I can't do that either.


This is what the beach was like when we first got there, but it was mad busy by 5 when we left.



This was the beach at the end of the day with low tide. And then we all got on the bus and passed out, salty and sweaty.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love you forever for that beautiful yet painful pun.

liz said...

Cool acrobates - almost as cool as Benny Malone!