Friday, July 14, 2006

Back to the grind.


Back at work, gotta suck it up!

These were my group of "special" grade ones I taught until the end of June. They didn't pass the school's entry tests at a high enough level to be put the rest of the grade ones. Hence the specialness. Not that they weren't smart, it's just all the others went to good kindergartens that taught them how to read and write English properly.

Anyhoo, I think they're eating chilled firm tofu in a syrupy sauce, I can't remember the name of it. Crazy delicious! Indeed......

Had my first staff meeting on Friday and it went well, it didn't go on for hours or end in a teacher's strike. Yesterday I went to a charity concert here in Taiwan, all the proceeds go to orphanages in India. The music was great, I danced my arse off. Now I am at work, arseless and tired. So tired.

I sent out a mass email telling people about the Thailand photos. What's that, like, blog promotion? Anyway, got a few emails back from people I hadn't heard from in ages. Good to hear from you V! Must write them back.

Better go find work to do. Peas out!

Bridget

2 comments:

Patrick Thomas Canning said...

that girl in the front looks crazy!
crazy I say!!

Bridget Canning said...

They all be crazy. That's Shannon, her dad is doing his Ph.D in psychology and they're moving to London.