Monday, October 23, 2006

More trekking pictures

Here's some more photos of my cloudy trek.



Rooftops of guesthouses.


This is me with my guide Cohmilla (left) and Cohpagnya (right). We're blurry! That German tourist didn't know what she was doing man.


Nothing like hiking uphill for 3 days to stand around in a cloud. This little peek was all I could get of the spectacular views at 3000 M!

Ominous cloudy valley. It started to rain shortly after I took this picture.

Then on the last day, the sky was clear! They put those poles together like that to make swings for the kids.

3 comments:

Patrick Thomas Canning said...

those clouded mountain top pictures are wicked. real deal broody.

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Great job Bridgey! Makes me want to jump on the next flight over there, or is it the next flight to Bangkok then the first flight to Nepal? I'll have to drill you for some more info on that trek, seems like quite the feat! Look forward to seeing you at christmas? xx Allison

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Great job Bridgey! Makes me want to jump on the next flight over there, or is it the next flight to Bangkok then the first flight to Nepal? I'll have to drill you for some more info on that trek, seems like quite the feat! Look forward to seeing you at christmas? xx Allison