Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Few more pics from Friday and Saturday

Here's a few more pictures from last weekend. On Friday, I went to see a band at Grooveyard, which is a local bar that has regular live music. It was a Johnny Cash cover band actually, so we were all in good spirits. After the band stopped playing, we couldn't find anything else going on, so I took everyone home with me. Well, me and 7 friends. And we just hung out in my apartment and drank beer and listened to music. 4 of the 7 passed out in various places around the apartment and sauntered out the next day. Good times.



Jason and Jeff, long haired men looking bemused. Yes, I have light blue walls and apple-green curtains in my apartment. I call the decor "clash-fantastic."

This is my friend Ash from London, he's so pretty. That's Laurie in green. She's very pretty too, but she didn't look at the camera.


Me and lovely Emily. I love my black and white setting.

And then it was Saturday and barbeque I posted about earlier. Laura is the girl in red and Mirium is eating a barbequed squid on a skewer.

No comments: