Friday, October 20, 2006

Last day in Kathmandu

I'm outta here tomorrow, I fly to Bangkok at 1:40 and have to stay the night there. Then the flight to Taipei leaves at 7:00am, which means I'm going to have to get up and leave around 4:00. Ugh. But there's a spa at the hotel which I think I'm going to check out.

I have no energy today. Part of me feels I should go do more sight-seeing....but a bigger part of me feels that I have to work on Monday and start organizing a big Taiwanese Halloween party for the students and I should just sit as still as possible while I can. The big part has won, so today I'm just going to bum around in cafes. And maybe go back to the hotel and lie on my bed and watch Bollywood movies.

I tried to upload more pics, but this time the computer won't acknowledge my camera. If it's not one ting, it's anudder. So next week will be Buckets of Nepal Pictures Week.

I'll think I'll have another coffee.

Bridget

No comments: