Thursday, September 14, 2006

Banksy

I've been reading up on Banksy this week. He is the guerrilla graffiti artist who managed to change the tracks on Paris Hilton's cd to things like "What Am I For?" and "Why Am I Famous?" He also managed to sneak a fake cave drawing of a man pushing a grocery cart into the British Museum and no one noticed it for 2 days (he says 3, the spokesperson for the museum says 2). His paintings on the West Bank security barrier are amazing. I love shit disturbers (is that a compound word? Shitdisturber. Shit-disturber. There must be a proper way to spell this). Here's a link to his site.

http://www.banksy.co.uk/

Planning on going camping in Sun Moon Lake this weekend....of course, there's a typhoon a-comin'. Stupid nature, always interfering with my plans.

Peas out!

Bridget

1 comment:

cm said...

I (heart) Banksy.