Friday, June 09, 2006

Rained out weekend

So far, this has been the most intense rainy season I've experienced in Taiwan. It has been raining for 2 weeks and will probably rain for another week or so. I hate complaining about the weather....but it's nuts, it has been a steady, torrential downpour all day and most of last night. The rain was so loud last night it keep waking me up, it was like being in a boat in the middle of storm (I was dreaming I was in a boat, in the middle of a storm. No George Clooney or Marky Mark around though). Anyway, I was supposed to go to an outdoor music festival up in the mountains, but it's been postponed instead. So I'm about to go out to a Johnny Cash tribute night. I'll try not to get too soaked on my way there.

1 comment:

liz said...

Moist Towelette doesn't like being being wet? What the?