Wednesday, June 07, 2006

apartment details part 2 - ze patio!





So big patio. The flower pot thingys were gifts, I have to figure out how to attach them to the sides. Those hoola hoops were there when I moved in. Seriously, they're not mine.



This is what is looks like when you look down (I'm on the 7th floor). There are a couple of restaurants and pubs downstairs. I invited a bunch of coworkers over for my housewarming party and they were flicking lit cigarette butts over the side and on to the unfortunate people below. Dumb-ass coworkers need to discover ashtrays.

7 comments:

Dale Kirby said...

Awesome Patio. Wish we were there to share a pint with you!!

Mr. MacCuaig said...

Hey Bridge - where exactly is your apartment? Did you class your shite up and move to Little Europe? Are you looking down on that little alley where the good Pizza joint is? I'm in the dark here...

Mark

Bridget Canning said...

Hey Mark! Yes, that's Soho Street and Salut Pizza downstairs. It's hard not to eat it every night. It's a wicked area. I'm walking distance from 89K, the Grooveyard and a bunch of pubs.

liz said...

Awesome!!!

I can see you now, having a beer, enjoying the view, hulahooping till the wee hours...

Patrick Thomas Canning said...

very nice, all I have is a sidewalk. you can spit on people even, man I'm envious.

Bridget Canning said...

hey brudder, good to here from you. I added a link to your group blog here, it's pretty cool. Hope you don't mind. Congrats on your new computer! I just got my laptop about a month ago and it's the best toy ever.

Patrick Thomas Canning said...

It's pretty rad I gotta say, It has taken all the money I'm going to make in the next two months to get it. man I'm poor.