Thursday, June 15, 2006

Friday stuff

Beautiful weather today. I might walk to work.

Not much going on lately, there's about 2 weeks left in the school year and the students are squirrely.

I don't have cable - I don't see the point as I'd only get about 6 English channels and they're mostly bad movies....anyway, so I rent a lot of movies and stuff and I just finished watching the first season of Desperate Housewives. So sucked in now and annoyed as the first season is the only one available at Blockbuster. Mark and Grant had ranted about it and now I understand.

Going to be busy weekend as I have to be at the Taichung Culture Centre at 8:00am tomorrow for the school's kindergarten graduation ceremony. I'm supposed to be a backstage manager. Have no clear idea what this entails. Probably keeping a huge number of 5 year-olds quiet. Then a few hours later I'm going to see the new Xmen movie and then going dancing Saturday night. Boogie.

I'm getting really excited about going to Thailand on July 2nd, I'm planning on going to Koh Tao and learning to scuba dive. Hope I don't meet anything with big teeth.

1 comment:

cm said...

Just remember, they're more afraid of you than you are of them. That holds true for both the five-year-olds and the swimmy things with big teeth.