Monday, March 05, 2007

New blogs and cold weather

Holy crap, it's March 6th! Time is having it's way with me. There are less than 4 months left in the school year, I can't believe it.

Today it is cold and wet. I know I shouldn't complain about the weather as there's no snow here and on Sunday I was hiking in the mountains in shorts and sandals, but riding a scooter in the cold rain really sucks. My fingers are still cold and I've been here for an hour. Maybe I have a circulation problem.

I've added links to two new blogs from friends in the sidebar, fabulous Newfoundland women who are off running around the world! Rhonda Matthews in currently working in Afghanistan and Julia Rogers (formerly Thompson, Strawberry from Hatcher!) who is a bridge officer on an offshore vessel. Such exciting lives! I'm jealous.

Must go, peas out.

Bridget

No comments: