Monday, February 26, 2007

New web album chock full of new vaykay photos

I've got all the new photos in the new Picasa web album in me task bar. Checkit.

First day back at work today and I was pleasantly surprised to find my Christmas presents from Liz and Pat on my desk! It was Christmas in late February. I don't know if it's Canada Post or a lack of Taiwanese postal workers that can read English, but my mail has been really pokey lately.

My brother sent me his new album which I am currently listening to for the 2nd time and a plethora of music from Newfoundland with detailed descriptions and all organised in a cd case. Patrick rocks! I showed it to my fellow Newfoundland coworker April (townie), who knows many of the musicians personally and she was all homesick. And Liz sent me more CDs and a cool starfish which many kindergarten students were intrigued with and Smarties, which have already been inhaled. Yay Chinese New Year presents, yay!!!

yay music and photos and chocolate. Whoo hoo!

Bridget

1 comment:

liz said...

Awesome pics! I like "Life on Mars" best! I'm glad your present arrived! The starfish is made in NL I do believe. Pretty and with no function. Just like me! :) I sent it in early November if memory serves. So for next Christmas, I'll have to get your present in the mail by Labour Day. That's beyond snail mail!