Sunday, March 11, 2007

My blog will look stupid temporarily because Blogspot are a bunch of tools.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with blogspot. First the whole "we're going Beta!" and forcing me to change the email address I sign in with. Then for awhile everytime I signed in from home it would all appear in Chinese so I had to dick around with that. Now, all I wanted to do was to change one little thing on my template and then it forces me to upgrade to the NEW template changer thingy (giving me no other option) and then fucks up everything. The headers are gone from my links. Where's my goddamn Picasa web albums? Now I have to redo the whole bastardly thing again.

I know it's not a big deal, but you know, it's like when you mop the floor and then someone walks across it with muddy shoes. It only takes a second to sweep it up, but you'd think they'd be more careful. Why do the internets try to constantly fix things that aren't broken? And it's late and I'm tired and I don't want to be on my computer anymore. Grrrrrrr......

tired and annoyed,

Bridget

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I completely understand. But once it is done, I do like the beta blogger!