Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Time flies when....you're really tired and there isn't much going on....

Oops, I've been pretty pokey when it comes to updating this blog lately. I had a small, impromptu party on Saturday with some friends that was lots of fun and I completely forgot to take pictures. And earlier that day, there was a sports day at school with lots of kids running around in potato sack races and with their faces painted....and I completely forgot to take pictures. However, Olivier and I went to the beach a couple of weeks ago and although I forgot to bring my camera, he didn't, so I will post some pictures of that later on. Good to be with people who are on the ball. This way you'll know it's really me writing these posts and not just some crazed blog hacker who has stolen my identity.

We only have one photocopier at work and it's broken and all the teachers are going crazy. Crazy! Arrrggghh! What to do?

Bridget

No comments: