Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Da'an Beach

On Nov. 4th Olivier and I got on his scooter and drove and drove and drove 'til we found a beach (Da'an, it's out by the harbour). We were concerned about pollution, but so far we haven't started mutating or sprouted nasty rashes. It was very shallow, but scenic and there were no other people around except for the occasional crab fisherperson. And I didn't get sunburned! Yay!



The trip wasn't planned, hence no bathing suit and my pants look pretty stupid rolled up.
Me and lots of sand.

That's Olivier in his cool sunglasses. He's so cute, I must take more pictures of him.

5 comments:

liz said...

Yes, we need more photos and more info on Oliver.

Laura said...

I second that! :)

Loved your trekking photos by the way.

Bridget Canning said...

You people and your questions, my god! He is a very nice man from around Montreal and he teaches French and English at a high school.

cm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cm said...

(Right. Let's try that again without the typos.)

That's a good start, Bridget, but really, we need more information than that.