Monday, December 04, 2006

My apartment gecko

Below are a couple of pictures of the gecko that lives in my apartment. He's pale and shy, a bit of a wallflower, or a wall-climbing wallflower. ....sorry, I'm tired and trying to be witty. I like peaceful lizards that eat bugs. I'm trying to think of a good name. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I keep thinking "Simon" but I call everything Simon. Mark C has my old plant called Simon. And I like Bruce too, but I already suggested that name recently to my friend Emily, who took in a stray puppy.

I'm feeling really sooky right now. I have an itchy tickle at the back of my throat and I'm more tired than usual, which means I'm probably getting sick. Stupid germs. And my TV is on the fritz, the screen is doing this skippy, flashy thing. I'm going to go lie down and read - oh, right now I'm reading "Enduring Love" by Ian McEwan which is really dark and sucks you in. I love Ian McEwan, I've already read "Atonement" and "Amsterdam." Yay Ian McEwan.

Anyway, feeling really crappy and going for a nappy!

Bridget

1 comment:

Head said...

Gus !!
Gus the Gecko!