Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hack, cough, blech

Indeed, I am officially sick now. My voice has been whittled down to a low scraping sound. Stupid sinuses. Stupid children and their little cooties and dirty fingers. November was a very stressful month, all the staff were crazy busy, we had a teacher resign and myself and the other head teachers here have been running off our heads trying to find a replacement. Looks like that problem has been solved, things have cooled down and now my immune system has caught up with me. I'm dragging my arse around and everyday I come home to this huge pile of wrapped Christmas presents which I must, I must get in the mail....tomorrow...after I sit down for awhile......and watch eposides of "Entourage" which my friend Robin loaned me on DVD.

But things could be worse. I could have had really bad gas while riding a plane and embarrass myself internationally.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6213644.stm

No comments: