Friday, February 16, 2007

In Saigon

We got into Ho Chi Minh yesterday evening and today is New Year's Day, so everything is very colourful (and there's probably not a lot open). We're here until the 23rd and hoping to make a day trip out to the Chi Cu Tunnels and a tour of the Mekong Delta. My friends Nic and Meg (there are pictures of them here back in August, I believe) moved out here in the summer and I'm hoping to see them on the 20th - right now they're in Laos and heading up to the North on the 21st to meet Meg's folks.

The place we're staying gives us an hour of free internet access each day and I've finally been able to get onto blogger which has been a right bitch lately and not co-operative in most of the cheap internet cafes I tried in Thailand.

Anyway, I will post more trip details with pictures when we return to Taiwan!

Bridget

No comments: