Friday, April 06, 2007

Holy crap, it's April.....

And the first week of April is almost over! Damn. I am expecting this month to be pretty nuts, I'm subbing for kindergarten for about 2 1/2 weeks, the elementary teachers all have their class performances at the end of the month, I just started classes with a new Chinese Tutor and I'm now taking yoga once a week.

This weekend is a four day one, like a lot of you crowd have at home, but it's not because of Easter, it's due to Tomb Sweeping Day, which was yesterday. And although this weekend is extra long, we have to make up the Friday day off by working next Saturday. It's because of the Lunar calendar, Tomb Sweeping Day lands on the Thursday and they give us the Friday "off" so you get a long weekend, but then that day has to get made up....anyway, it's a new policy the Taiwanese government and workaholic society have come up with! We get another one like this in June for Dragon Boat Festival.

My poor blog, I feel like I've been neglecting it since I recently became sucked into facepage.com. Poor bloggy.

Still no new camera yet, but I might bite the bullet next week! More later.

Bridget

No comments: