Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gosh, I'm a wee bit tired.

Ugh blah ick. Tomorrow I will have been working 11 hour days at work for 2 weeks straight. Every morning I've been subbing for kindergarten and those kids wipe the floor with my arse. And there's this one kid who seems like a definite ADD case. Either that or his parents let him wash down his fruit loops with a hot, steaming cup of liquid gluclose everyday.




We also have the Annual Class Presentations this week (ACPs). I was thinking, "hey, I'm the head teacher, I don't have to do an ACP, this will be great! I'll escape all that pressure..." How silly of me. I've been asked repeatedly for the past 4 weeks about the ACPs and how they're coming along and that I should make sure they're really good and what are the teachers doing and oh my God, I hope the parents can hear the friggin' kids speak and make sure they don't shag up their words and say things like "my home have a computer" oh dear Jesus no.



But on Friday there will be the last ACP and only one day left of subbing and then I can go back to my normal routine where I have time to go for a run and not eat take out everyday! And make phone calls! Whoo-hoo!



And soon (June?) I will have a new camera and upload my own pics for the purpose of making my writing more interesting, instead of stealiing them from the internet.

Bridget

No comments: